Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Pink cushion cover


This was a very quick recycling project that I've been meaning to do for ages. I had a large mock suede cushion cover that was the right colour (sort of vintage dusky pink that's not showing up on my monitor)) for my living room and a small cushion that needed a cover.


I turned the cover inside out and placed the cushion on top.  Luckily the zip was in the right place and didn't need to be altered.


I drew round the cushion with an erasable pen and a ruler (sorry not the best pic but you get the idea), stitched along the lines and cut off the excess fabric.  I turned it back the right way and inserted the cushion.


Ta da!! I now have a pink cushion that matches my curtains (I still need to hem them!) and throws.

Cost: free
Time: 15 minutes (seriously quick!)

2 comments: